Weekly Photo Challenge: Edge

EdgeWalk on the CN Tower

EdgeWalk on the CN Tower, Toronto. August 2011

In the summer of 2011 when the CN Tower first introduced its EdgeWalk program, my friend Rachel and I were one of the first to brave together to try this first “walk on the edge” on the 356-metre high tower, the highest free-standing tower in Toronto.  We were literally walking, leaning over, peering beyond the city, on the edge! 😛

It doesn’t get more exciting or edgier than that. 😉

*From their website: “EdgeWalk is Toronto’s tallest urban adventure and the world’s highest full circle hands-free walk.” 🙂

Other bloggers’ lovely entries for this week’s photo challenge: (If you don’t want to be on this list, let me know and I will remove your link.)

Advertisements

About stenoodie

I'm a stenographer, foodie, avid traveller, and a really silly person if you get to know me well enough. =)
This entry was posted in Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

46 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Edge

1. This is scary enough just looking at it. I know I wouldn’t be able to dangle myself over this edge in person!!!

2. I’m not sure my vertigo would aloow such edgy activities…

3. andy1076 says:

woot woot! the best edge there is heh!

4. Ruth says:

I’ve been up the CN Tower (from the inside) but can’t imagine what it felt like to be on the outside! 🙂

5. This is great! It’s the first time that I have heard of this attraction—thanks.
    Ω

6. Pingback: Edge: Gunton Arms Norfolk | What's (in) the picture?

7. Swav says:

Interesting photo.. a bit risky 🙂 Cheers from Ireland, Swav

8. Must be amazing, but I wouldn’t be doing it.

janet

9. pix & kardz says:

oh wow, you did that! you certainly have the edge on me in the courage dept. you are very brave. thanks for sharing your adventure.

10. Great shot. Thanks for the pingback!

11. pierrmorgan says:

Thanks for the pingback, Stenoodie. I’m with Janet – you won’t see me doing it, either!

12. YIKES …!!! I’m afraid of heights. I was dizzy from looking at the photograph.
    Brave Girl ….!!!!
    Isadora 😎
    p.s.- thanks for the pingback. I appreciate it very much. 😍

13. Pingback: #Weekly #Photo #Challenge:  #Edge @barkinet #fb  – automation

14. Margarita says:

WOW! And, thank you! 😉 xoM

15. pattimoed says:

Great picture and post. And thanks too, Stenoodie, for the ping.

16. Jane Lurie says:

Oh my goodness…my stomach flipped just looking at your brave photo. You had an amazing experience! 🙂

17. No way you would catch me doing that, but good for you!

18. smkelly8 says:

“Brave” was absolutely the perfect verb here. Bravo!