Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: 即燒BB乳豬)
Dinner at Glorious Cuisine
September 24, 2017: For dinner, we went to Glorious Cuisine (增煇大排檔 & 增煇藝廚) with our travel buddies. I originally thought this was a legitimate dai pai dong restaurant since their Chinese name had the words “大排檔” in it. Alas, I … Continue reading
Posted in Food, Travel Tagged 31-33號石 峽 尾 號 地舖, and Preserved Eggs, Braised Garoupa in Casserole, Chinese, 紅燒斑腩煲, Deep Fried Eel with Spicy Salt, Deep Fried Fish Ball with Clam Sauce, 金銀蛋肉鬆浸時蔬, 蒜蓉炒莧菜, 蜆芥鯪魚球, 蟲草花蒸滑雞, food blog, foodie, Fried Crispy Pork, G/F 31-33 Shek Kip Mei Street, Glorious Cuisine, Glorious Cuisine Shum Shui Po, Hong Kong, Hong Kong restaurants, restaurant review, Salted Egg, Seasonal Vegetables in Broth with Minced Pork, Sham Shui Po, Shek Kip Mei St, Shum Shui Po, Steamed Chicken with Cordyceps Flower, 即燒BB乳豬), 増煇芸厨, 增煇大排檔 & 增煇藝廚, 椒鹽白鱔球, 深水埗石硤尾街31-33號地舖 Leave a comment