Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Fu Kee Dim Sum 富記㸃心
Pandemic 2020 Eats: Frozen dim sum from Fu Kee Dim Sum
There is a store at Kennedy and Finch in Scarborough that sells quality frozen dim sum. My mom’s tai chi classmate informed her about it, and I in turn passed on the news to my in-laws. Fu Kee Dim Sum … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged 21 Milliken Blvd, Barbecue Pork Buns, Dim sum, dim sum cravings during a pandemic, frozen dim sum Scarborough, Fu Kee Dim Sum, Fu Kee Dim Sum frozen dim sum, Fu Kee Dim Sum line up time, Fu Kee Dim Sum 富記㸃心, Glutinous Rice Roll, Scarborough, Shrimp Har Gow, Steamed Dumplings with Pork and Peanut Leave a comment