Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Leaning Tower of Pisa
Pisa, Italy 2018: Day 5 ~ Train from Rome to Pisa, Italian Tripe, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Tuscan seafood dinner
Friday, Sept. 7, 2018. Day 5: Today, we vacated and checked out of the Vaticumum 67 bed and breakfast. We went to the La Pasticceria Siciliana bakery for the last time to redeem our final breakfast. This time, I got a … Continue reading
Posted in Travel Tagged @GalileoArtCafe twitter, Arno River Pisa, Cannoli for breakfast at La Pasticceria Siciliana, Flor di latte and stracciatella (vanilla and chocolate) gelato, Flor di latte gelato, Galileo Art Cafe in Pisa, Gelateria Orso Bianco, Hotel La Pace in Pisa, Italian Tripe, Italy travel blogs, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Leaning Tower of Pisa first glimpse, Leaning Tower of Pisa selfie, Pisa Cathedral and the Leaning Tower, Pisa Italy things to see, Pisa travel blogs, places to go in Pisa Italy, Ponte di Mezzo, Ponte di Mezzo bridge, Ponte di Mezzo bridge at night, Ristorante Lo Schiaccianoci dinner in Pisa, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Train from Rome to Pisa, Train ride from Rome to Pisa, Travel and food blogger, Tuscan lunch at Numeroundici, Tuscan Seafood dinner, Tuttomondo mural by Keith Haring, where to eat in Pisa Italy 5 Comments