Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: lunch prices for Safeway Tours
Safeway Tours 2018: Day 1 ~ Ottawa, Montreal
February 12, 2018: Day 1 of a three-day tour across Ontario to Quebec! It started with an early meeting point at Pacific Mall at 7:30 a.m. (The tour bus also stopped in Mississauga and First Markham Place and downtown Toronto … Continue reading
Posted in Travel Tagged "The Spirit of Haida Gwaii" sculpture, @CanMusHistory twitter, @Ottawa_Tourism twitter, @parliamenthill twitter, Canadian History Hall, Canadian Museum of History, Canadian Museum of History ticket prices, Canadian War Museum, Canadian War Museum twitter, 盛唐超市Sheng tang Supermarket, Dragon Supermarche Montreal, Kingston, long canoe made from one tree, lunch prices for Safeway Tours, Odessa OnRoute rest station, Parliament Hill Ottawa, Piece of the Berlin Wall given to Canada, Quebec, Safeway Tours, Safeway Tours 3 days, Safeway Tours 3 days travel review, Safeway Tours Ottawa Montreal, Safeway Tours travel itinerary, Supermarché PA du Fort, travel blog Ontario, travel blogger, travel blogger Canada, travel Ontario and Quebec 7 Comments