Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: August 11, 2013
Short thoughts on NCRA Convention 2013
It’s 2 a.m. right now and there are two more seminars ‘tomorrow’ morning left on Sunday before the Convention is officially done. So far, I’ve had some drastic changes regarding my steno career path in the last 2 days.
Posted in Steno Tagged convention, court reporting, my thoughts, NCRA convention, travel 2 Comments