Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 142 motherhood – 5.5 month baby slept through the night!, bird rescue and demo, 4 generations
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: November 26, 2019
Posted on November 26, 2019 by stenoodie
I don’t think I’ve ever been as hydrated as I was on this 15-hour flight. I brought