Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: June 2, 2020
Vietnamese Cuisine at Q1 Le Pho
Posted on June 2, 2020 by stenoodie
January 18, 2020: Lunch time, and I was famished! My specific craving was a big hot bowl of Vietnamese pho, so we decided to check out Q1 Le Pho (1480 Major Mackenzie Dr E, Unit C2) at the Leslie Centre … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged (1480 Major Mackenzie Dr E Unit C2, Minced Shrimp Tofu Wraps with Spring Rolls Vermicelli Bowl, Q1 House Special Beef Rice Noodle Soup, Q1 Le Pho, Q1 Le Pho menu and prices, Q1 Le Pho pho and vermicelli, Q1 Le Pho Vietnamese restaurant Richmond Hill, Richmond Hill, Richmond Hill Vietnamese restaurants, Vietnamese | 2 Comments