Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: July 12, 2020
Melon Buns from Sweetened by M
Sweetened by M is a home-based bakery from a husband and wife team whose travels inspired their baking. I personally know the sweet couple behind the new venture (having met them during the Mon Sheong summer retreat in 2014) and … Continue reading
Posted in Complimentary Adventures, Food Tagged bakers inspired by their travels, home bakers, home bakers in Stouffville Markham Richmond Hill Scarborough, Homemade melon bun, homemade melon pan, husband and wife bakery GTA, Melon Bun, Melon pan ice cream sandwich, Stouffville home bakers, Sweetened by M, Sweetened by M Melon Bun 3 Comments