Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: July 31, 2020
Pandemic 2020 Patio Eats: The Farmhouse Restaurant in Barrie
Posted on July 31, 2020 by stenoodie
July 1, 2020: For Canada Day, we decided to venture out of the Greater Toronto Area on a short road trip to Barrie for our first patio lunch of the year (which also signalled the first time we had dined … Continue reading →
Posted in Food, restaurant reviews | Tagged 268 Bradford St, 7 oz Grilled Beef Tenderloin, Barrie, Barrie restaurants with a view, Dill Pickle Brined Buttermilk Fried Chicken, Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower Steak, patio restaurants in Barrie, The Farmhouse Restaurant, The Farmhouse Restaurant drinks menu, The Farmhouse Restaurant menu and prices, The Farmhouse Restaurant patio lunch | Leave a comment