Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Chinese tours Montreal Quebec Kingston
Safeway Tours 2018: Day 2 ~ Montreal, Quebec City
February 13, 2018: The second day of the tour involved a lot of stops! First, after a little bit of breakfast in our own hotel room, we set off to Saint Joseph’s Oratory (3800 Queen Mary Rd, Montreal, QC) in … Continue reading
Posted in Travel Tagged @EspacePourLaVie twitter, @Hoteldeglace twitter, Château Frontenac Quebec, Chinese tours Montreal Quebec Kingston, Hôtel de Glace, Hôtel de Glace Quebec, hotel made of ice quebec canada, Ice bed in ice hotel Quebec, ice chapel Quebec, Ice hotel Quebec, Montreal Biodome, Notre-Dame Basilica, Observatoire de la Capitale, Observatoire de la Capitale admission fee, Observatoire de la Capitale admission fee costs, Observatoire de la Capitale Qeubec, Quebec Old Town views, Safeway Tours 3 days, Safeway Tours 3 days travel review, Safeway Tours travel itinerary, Saint Brother André's heart, Saint Joseph's Oratory 10 Comments