Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Chocolate Panna Cotta
Norwegian Getaway Cruise 2016 ~ Day 7 Dinner in Tropicana Dining Room
Posted on April 9, 2016 by stenoodie
On our last night on board the Norwegian Getaway seven-day cruise trip, we dined again at Tropicana Dining Room (we had dined here a total of three times for dinner on the cruise). After watching the first half of the … Continue reading →
Posted in Food, Travel | Tagged @CruiseNorwegian, Bananas Foster, Beef Carpaccio, Cheese & Bean Empanadas, Chocolate Chip Cookie & Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich, Chocolate Panna Cotta, Crab & Cheese Soufflé, cruise dinners, dinner, dinner menu on Norwegian Getaway, dinner on the cruise, dinner service on the cruise, fine dining, free style cruising, Gianduja sauce, how to not gain weight on a cruise ship, Norwegian Cruise Line, Norwegian Getaway Cruise, Palermo Calamari, Passion Fruit Soufflé, Provencal Seafood Bisque, Tiramisu all'ananas, Tropicana Dining Room, Whole Roasted Prime Rib | Leave a comment