Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 125 Motherhood – Baby’s Best Sleep, sleeping in bassinet, first stroller walk
- Week 124 motherhood – 6 weeks postpartum, 3/5 sick, refusals and acting out
- Week 123 motherhood – 2 yo meeting relatives for first time, bottomless pit
- Week 122 motherhood – latch-on pain, yanking, 2yo sleeping through the night, one-month old
- Week 121 – bananagrams, 5-hour stretches of sleep, first tummy time
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: homemade cookies
November 27, 2017: My friends Leanne and Mitch have steadily been baking and perfecting their cookie baking skills. I have seen them gradually post photos of these homemade scrumptious-looking cookies on their social media feeds until one day they announced … Continue reading →