Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: homemade Finnish breakfast at bed and breakfast
The Most Hospitable Stay at Woodland Gardens Bed and Breakfast
August 18, 2018: Our accommodations for a one-day stay during our most recent Port Hope weekend getaway was at Woodland Gardens Bed and Breakfast in Campbellcroft, Ontario. This was a bed and breakfast (which also serves as an Airbnb) in … Continue reading
Posted in Complimentary Adventures, Hotel Reviews Tagged #ONTARIOSFAVEsmallTOWN, 2-Bedroom Apartment style unit, 8250 Woodland Ave, 8250 Woodland Avenue Garden Hill, @VisitPortHope twitter, B&B with private adjacent bathroom, Bed and breakfasts near Port Hope, Campbellcroft, campfire, Fazer chocolate mint candy, games room, homemade Finnish breakfast at bed and breakfast, Jewelweed gardens, jewelweed plants, Lettua Little Pancakes, Munavoi, Munavoi egg butter, Ontario, Pannukukku Pan Cake, Port Hope bed and breakfasts, private bathroom and bedroom, Riisipiirakka, Riisipiirakka rice pastry, Specialty cream cheese scrambled eggs, specialty Finnish breakfast entrees, Spruce Suite bedroom, Woodland Gardens B&B, Woodland Gardens Bed and Finnish Breakfast, Woodland Gardens breakfast on the deck, Woodlands Garden Bed & Breakfast Games Room 3 Comments