Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Woodlands Garden Bed & Breakfast Games Room
August 18-19, 2018: I had another best and amazing weekend in Port Hope, Ontario! ^_^ Port Hope is a small town east of Toronto (about an hour’s drive on a clear day), which houses a population of 16,500 with shops, … Continue reading
August 18, 2018: Our accommodations for a one-day stay during our most recent Port Hope weekend getaway was at Woodland Gardens Bed and Breakfast in Campbellcroft, Ontario. This was a bed and breakfast (which also serves as an Airbnb) in … Continue reading