Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Hong Kong style restaurants in Markham
Pandemic 2020 Takeout Eats: Hai Tang Cafe & Takeout
Posted on August 16, 2020 by stenoodie
July 1, 2020: For dinner for the long weekend holiday, we decided to get takeout from a local Chinese restaurant which has recently become a favourite for us over the past couple of months. The first blog post I wrote … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 38 Buttonfield Rd, best Markham salt and pepper pork chops, Chinese, Fried Pork Chop in Salt & Pepper, Hai Tang Cafe & Takeout, Hai Tang Cafe & Takeout menu and prices, Hai Tang Cafe Lobster combo menu, Hong Kong style restaurants in Markham, Markham, Markham dinner combo meals, Markham Hong Kong style restaurants, Salt and pepper pork chops, Steamed Conpoy Chicken | 3 Comments