Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: how to make pineapple bun
#FeedMyPhoneInstaMeet at Lucullus Bakers & Roasters
Fellow foodie and instagramer @feedmyphone has been arranging foodie get-togethers in a while now. Anh was invited to one of Patrick’s recent instagram meets, which he calls “instameets” and uses the relevant hashtag #feedmyphoneinstameet, and also invited me as her plus … Continue reading
Posted in Complimentary Adventures, Food Tagged #FeedMyPhoneInstaMeet, bakery, bor lor bao, Chinese Mexican bun, how to make bor lor bao, how to make Chinese buns, how to make pineapple bun, how to make pineapple buns, instagram event, instagram events, instagramers, Lucullus Bakery, Markham, Markham bakery, pineapple bun, where to buy Chinese buns, where to buy pineapple buns 2 Comments