Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Queuing up for Kusama tickets
Yayoi Kusama Infinity Mirrors at the AGO
April 13, 2018: The Yayoi Kusama Infinity Mirrors exhibit at the AGO was fantastic and definitely worth the money! I, along with thousands across the GTA, logged in early onto the AGO website on January 16 to get placed in line … Continue reading
Posted in New Experiences Tagged @agotoronto twitter, Aftermath of Obliteration of Eternity, All the Eternal Love I Have for the Pumpkins, Dots Obsession -- Love Transformed into Dots, Infinity Mirror Rooms, infinity mirrors, Kusama exhibit at the AGO, Kusama's infinity mirrored rooms, Love Forever, Phalli’s Field, placing sticks in a room to complete the artwork, Queuing up for Kusama tickets, Red Stripes 1965 art, The Obliteration Room, The Souls of Millions of Light Years Away, Toronto Art Gallery of Ontario, Yayoi Kusama, Yayoi Kusama Infinity Mirrors 4 Comments