Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Yayoi Kusama
Yayoi Kusama Infinity Mirrors at the AGO
April 13, 2018: The Yayoi Kusama Infinity Mirrors exhibit at the AGO was fantastic and definitely worth the money! I, along with thousands across the GTA, logged in early onto the AGO website on January 16 to get placed in line … Continue reading
Posted in New Experiences Tagged @agotoronto twitter, Aftermath of Obliteration of Eternity, All the Eternal Love I Have for the Pumpkins, Dots Obsession -- Love Transformed into Dots, Infinity Mirror Rooms, infinity mirrors, Kusama exhibit at the AGO, Kusama's infinity mirrored rooms, Love Forever, Phalli’s Field, placing sticks in a room to complete the artwork, Queuing up for Kusama tickets, Red Stripes 1965 art, The Obliteration Room, The Souls of Millions of Light Years Away, Toronto Art Gallery of Ontario, Yayoi Kusama, Yayoi Kusama Infinity Mirrors 4 Comments
Weekly Photo Challenge: Prolific
Prolific. Last Friday, I got to witness the artwork of a prolific artist, Yayoi Kusama! This is one of her best known works in the Infinity Mirrors series called “The Souls of Millions of Light Years Away”. With all of … Continue reading