Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Sporting Life 10K Toronto starting line
Sporting Life 10K in Toronto 2019 recap
May 12, 2019: I participated in the Sporting Life 10-kilometre run/walk in Toronto again this year! This was my third time participating overall (I participated back in 2014 and last year, 2018). This downhill event features closure of Yonge Street … Continue reading
Posted in Fitness Tagged #SL10K, #WeRunForOoch, @CampOoch twitter, @sportinglifecan twitter, Camp Oochigeas, Camp Oochigeas kids with cancer., CLIF Bars, Flow Alkaline Spring Water, running down Yonge Street, running in Sporting Life 10K Toronto, Sporting Life 10K Toronto 2019, Sporting Life 10K Toronto runners, Sporting Life 10K Toronto starting line, Toronto 10K runs 3 Comments