Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 19mths, 3weeks old: Crackers fiend, “Happy birthday” song
- Pizzeria Via Mercanti in Kensington Market
- Week 85: playing “slide” at home, first downtown outing, new straw bottle and sunglasses
- Saigon Lotus serving vegan Vietnamese and Thai cuisine
- Pandemic 2022 Dine in Eats: KAKA All You Can Eat Markham weekday dinner
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: The Owl of Minerva Richmond Hill
We ordered takeout from The Owl of Minvera this past weekend from their Richmond Hill location. I’ve been to this popular Korean restaurant before at their other outposts: downtown, Markham (First Markham Place) and also Markham (Steeles and Silver Star). … Continue reading →