Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: things to do in Chicago
Day 4 of Chicago 2017: Skydeck Ledge at Willis Tower & Lou Malnati’s Deep Dish Pizza
Posted on January 4, 2018 by stenoodie
Sat. Dec. 30, 2017: This is going to be a fiery post. Fourth day and the last day in Chicago! I was glad that our flight was at 5:45 p.m. so that we would have a near full day of … Continue reading →
Posted in Travel | Tagged 233 S Wacker Dr, 805 S. State Street, @LouMalnatis twitter, @SkydeckChicago twitter, @TheWillisTower twitter, Chicago, Chicago travel blog, Chicago travel blogs, deep dish pizza in Chicago, going up to the Willis Tower, Lou Malnati's menu and prices, Lou Malnati's personal sized pizza, Lou Malnati's pizza, Lou Malnati's pizza compared to Giordano's, Potato Soup with Oyster Crackers and soup toppings, short trips to the U.S. blogs, Skydeck Ledge, Skydeck Ledge at Willis Tower photos, Skydeck Ledge transparent floor, Spinach Salad with pear, The "Lou" vegetarian pizza, The Malnati Chicago Classic, things to do in Chicago, travel blogger, where the best deep dish pizza in Chicago, which deep dish pizza is better Giordano's or Lou Malnati's | 5 Comments