Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: world
Weekly Photo Challenge: Humanity
The sample photos chosen for this week’s photo challenge for “humanity” rub me the wrong way. The writer selected photos of people in Ethiopia and quoted, “I met this woman in southern Ethiopia at Project Mercy, a not-for-profit relief and … Continue reading
Posted in Weekly Photo Challenge Tagged global, humanity, postaday, weekly photo challenge, world 11 Comments