Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: November 1, 2013
Measuring my Steno Progress through Songs
It’s no secret that I love practising to videos that I watch on YouTube; I’ve done it for as many as two years now. In particular, part of the reason why I think I was able to pass so many … Continue reading
Posted in Steno Tagged accurate stenoing, action, goals, Lyrics, music videos, practice, steno, steno students, words per minute, writing tips, YouTube Leave a comment