How to keep your skin smooth and clear with OPC Beauty Blend

OPC Beauty Blend
-formulated to promote skin elasticity, support healthy collagen production, replenish essential vitamins and minerals for the skin, and provide the skin and body with improved antioxidant defenses

Here’s a little ‘recommendation’ post.  Do you ladies (or gentlemen for that matter) have trouble keeping an even skin tone and flawless complexion?  Everyone wants amazing looking and soft skin that is free from blemishes and dilated pores.  Other than good skincare, did you know that there is also another way to take care of your skin?  Beauty begins with a good cleansing habit but most people forget that health and beauty also come from within.  If your body is lacking certain vitamins and minerals, it may interfere with the way your body works to keep a healthy looking complexion.

When someone isn’t eating right or going through stress, you can see it in their face.  Their complexion is dull, they have bags under their eyes, and they look almost a little darker than they should.  They are lacking nutrients vital to keeping their body looking tip top shape.  While you may eat lots of fruits and vegetables to get these nutrients, a lot of the food that we eat nowadays have diminished nutrition due to mechanical farming habits and long transit rides from the country that grows the food to your grocery store.  Also, it’s much easier to ingest your vitamins in a liquid form that absorbs efficiently than eating all those fruits and vegetables.  Nobody has time for that nowadays.  Supplements are easy to take, convenient, and saves you time and effort in nourishing your body.

One product that a friend recommended for me is called the OPC Beauty Blend.  The name itself tells you that it caters to helping you achieve beauty from the inside to the outside. 😀 I didn’t believe it at first, but the friend who recommended it to me said that it cleared up her pimples and smoothed out her complexion.  I decided to give it a try.  What was there to lose?

I got a bottle of OPC Beauty Blend from my friend and from one day of taking it, I noticed a difference.  Usually when I’m washing my face, even after fully cleansing it and exfoliating it, I can feel little bumps underneath my skin from clogged pores from the pollution, oil, and dirt that my skin is exposed to every day.  After taking OPC Beauty Blend, I noticed that my skin felt soooooo much smoother and like I had just had a facial where I feel my face being that smooth after every session.  It was amazing. I noticed a difference in just one day! 😀

The ingredients in OPC Beauty Blend are pycnogenol, vitamin C, vitamin D, grape seed extract, red wine extract, bilberry extract, and other antioxidants.  Pycnogenol is a rare extract from pine bark extract, and the other antioxidants help to cleanse the body of any free radicals.  It’s an amazing supplement that you just add to your daily routine.  I take mine every morning on an empty stomach.  This product is not approved by the FDA since it’s not considered a drug but is a health supplement.  This post was not meant to treat, diagnose, or cure any illnesses or diseases but meant as advice and insight into the OPC Beauty Blend that I have taken and the excellent results I’ve noticed from it.  Yay!  Let me know if you have any questions below in the comment section.  I’m more than happy to answer them.  Also, if you’re interested in trying this product out for yourself, send me an e-mail at stenoodie@gmail.com .  My friend will be able to get this product for you at a discounted price if you mentioned you found out about it through ‘stenoodie’.

Have a beautiful week, everyone! 🙂

Advertisements

About stenoodie

I'm a stenographer, foodie, avid traveller, and a really silly person if you get to know me well enough. =)
This entry was posted in Food, Learning, Product Reviews & Testimonials and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to How to keep your skin smooth and clear with OPC Beauty Blend

1. andy1076 says:

The secret to your pretty smile and always happy I see 🙂

Karen, If I may, Your live traffic feed, what does it say on your text box?

• stenoodie says:

Haha, you’re too kind, Andy. You could have the same too! 🙂

Hmm, what do you mean about the text box? Can you clarify?

• andy1076 says:

Just the truth ^^

Sori, what I mean is on the lower right hand side you have a live tracking feed of people visiting your blog and from where, How did you set it up? I went to the site and followed instructions but nothing shows up on my blog 😦

• stenoodie says:

Oh, yes. You click on that site and it should show you instructions. Follow them again. I know the first time I did it, it didn’t work either. I had to select the one made for wordpress. Try it again and let me know if it works?

• andy1076 says:

Will do! uhm on your widgets, inside the text box do you also have just one line or the entire script? cause every time I cut and paste the whole thing in? all I end up with is a single line :-\

• stenoodie says:

I have the entire script there. Hmm, I think when I tried to do it the first time, I also had one line. I don’t remember what I did differently afterwards to get the entire script to show… did you make sure to choose the wordpress script?

• andy1076 says:

Yups! and I still only get the one line 😦

If it’s alright with you, could you copy and paste it here? let’s see if it’ll copy right for me since it adjusts itself to the blog it goes to 🙂

• stenoodie says:

Hmm… too bad I don’t remember what I did to fix it.

Here is my alphabet soup:

😉

• andy1076 says:

~Looks at you quizzically~

• stenoodie says:

Omg… my html code doesn’t show up. No wonder you’re quizzical about it! Sorry, I just realized that by refreshing on the page. I’ll send it to you via e-mail lol

• andy1076 says:

lol got it! thank you 🙂 though I very much wish I could see that look on you when you saw that 😀

• stenoodie says:

YAY! Haha, great stuff! 😀 My face would be like this: :DDDDDD

• andy1076 says:

lol!! I bet 😛

• andy1076 says:

I got it thank you 🙂 Sadly it didn’t work, but I did send you an email though ^^

• stenoodie says:

You’re welcome! 🙂

2. wow, amazing post Karen ❤ it's so helpful, I can't wait to get my hands on this magic potion 😀

3. Hello there! This blog post could not be written any better!
    Looking through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He continually kept preaching about this. I am going to forward this
    article to him. Fairly certain he’ll have a great
    read. Thank you for sharing!

4. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site thus i
    came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok
    to use some of your ideas!!