Time is zigzagging for me right now and I don’t have too much time moving forward to choose an ideal photo, so this one will do! These plastic statue children are rushing up the stairs in a zigzag fashion! It reminds me of how life is like — zigzagging all over the place and not always in a straight line. It’s more interesting, isn’t it? It makes even this picture more interesting too. Look at their plump plastic butts! XD
Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages