Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: November 5, 2016
South Korea 2016 Day 3: Jumunjin Dried Fish Market, Gyeongpo Beach
Day 3 Korea. Sept 16, 2016 Woke up early at 6:20 a.m. to get ready with ample time to spare. Packed our stuff since we were going to be checking out of this hanok and headed to the breakfast hall … Continue reading
Posted in Travel Tagged #stenoodietravels, beach, Chuseok, Dried hammerhead sharks, Fresh fish soup, Gangneung, Gangneung Unification Park, Giant Windwill, Goodstay Soo Motel, Gyeongpo Beach, Haslla Art World, Jumunjin Dried Fish Market, Korean seafood feasts, Korean seafood restaurants along Gyeongpo Beach, Korean Thanksgiving holiday, night sky, Olive flounder sashimi, Seongyojang, Seongyojang hanok stay breakfast, setting off sky lanterns, sky lanterns, South Korea, Time Machine train, Traditional Food Experience Hall, Traditional Korean breakfast 6 Comments