Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 124 motherhood – 6 weeks postpartum, 3/5 sick, refusals and acting out
- Week 123 motherhood – 2 yo meeting relatives for first time, bottomless pit
- Week 122 motherhood – latch-on pain, yanking, 2yo sleeping through the night, one-month old
- Week 121 – bananagrams, 5-hour stretches of sleep, first tummy time
- 120 weeks – no more jaundice visits; eat, sleep, poo
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: October 2016
A couple of weeks ago, I received an e-mail from a representative from Media Nexus Network about an “Influencer Photography & Networking Event” (later branded as a “Networking & Photography Workshop” in a subsequent follow-up e-mail). Within the e-mail, the … Continue reading
A huge big room today..!
Wed. Sept. 14 2016. Day 1 in Korea. Last night, we took a red eye flight (getting to the airport at 10 p.m.) departing at 12:40 a.m. to go to Incheon International Airport for 6 days of self-guided travel in … Continue reading
OktoberFEAST 2016 was held last night at the Markham Museum near Markham Road and 16th Avenue in Markham. It was an event where local food and drink vendors came together to raise funds to fight against cancer by supporting the … Continue reading