Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: May 17, 2017
Weekly Photo Challenge: Heritage
A part of the Chinese heritage includes these thousands of terracotta warriors that were made in the Qin dynasty as part of funerary art for the first Emperor of China to protect him in his afterlife. I can’t ever forget the … Continue reading
Posted in Weekly Photo Challenge Tagged China, Heritage, postaday, Terra Cotta warriors, Terracotta Army, weekly photo challenge, Xi'an, Xi'an China 9 Comments