Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: December 13, 2017
Weekly Photo Challenge: Ascend
When you ascend so high that you see the mountain tops, mist, and fog outside your tour bus window. (On our way up the Tianmen Mountain in Changsha, China of 1,518.6 m [4,982 ft] to see the views! I blogged about … Continue reading
Posted in Weekly Photo Challenge Tagged ascend, mountain views, postaday, Tianmen Mountain fog, weekly photo challenge 8 Comments