Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: December 5, 2017
Dim Sum at Royal House in Markham
Posted on December 5, 2017 by stenoodie
November 26, 2017: I didn’t like this restaurant at all. I had high hopes for Royal House because it was one of those relatively unknown Chinese restaurants in the Markham area that I hadn’t heard much about before. I was … Continue reading →
Posted in Food | Tagged 10 Apple Creek Blvd Unit 3, Buddha's Delight in Dried Bean Curd Roll, Chinese, Congee with Fish Fillet, Deep Fried Fish Ball with Clam Sauce, Deep Fried Fish Fillet, Deep Fried Lotus Root with Pork, dim sum in Markham, food blog, foodie, House Special Shrimp Dumplings, Markham, Markham restaurants dim sum, Pork Dumplings (Su Mai) with Fish Roe, restaurant review, Rice Roll with Jumbo Shrimps, Royal House dim sum, Royal House dim sum menu and prices, Royal House dim sum reviews, Spareribs & Pumpkin with Olive Sauce | 2 Comments