Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: May 6, 2020
First SampleSource delivery (spring 2020)
About a month and a half ago, my dear friend Nancy alerted me to a website where you can receive free samples of various products based on the profile that you provide (there were a few pages of questions to … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged @SampleSource twitter, Clover Leaf Bistro Bowl, Clover Leaf Bistro Bowl in "Spanish Medley", Does SampleSource really work?, free samples, free samples to try out, Is SampleSource really free?, Kashi "Chocolate Peanut Butter", SampleSource order experience, samplesource review, Special K "Dark Chocolate Chunks & Almonds", Special K and Kashi granola bars, website to get free food samples Leave a comment