- Oct 23: She’s started to jump up and down by herself.
- Speed crawler now.
- Since last week, I taught her how to tap my Fitbit in order for the display to show up. Now she knows how to do it too! She’ll come up to me to tap it but she doesn’t always tap it twice in succession which doesn’t cause the display to show.
- She can say “chicken”! I actually heard her say it previously but she would pronounce it like she’s saying it in Mandarin as opposed to Cantonese for some reason. She says “gee” instead of “gei”. 🤷🏻♀️🤣
- She behaves so much better in the car now. She either used to dose off after crying a lot or cry in general. The last 3 long-ish car rides we had this week, she was well-behaved and didn’t cry much.
- We’re feeding her more rice to eat. She eats it quicker than other solids like pasta. She isn’t gaining much weight and I’m worried for her. Her bicep area seems scrawny.
- She doesn’t like sitting in the high chair these days.. so hard to feed her.
- Oct 25: Held her own bottle for the very first time!!
- Oct 26: fed more rice since last entry, eats rice easily
- Took 3 mini steps on her own from middle of room!
- Spoon fed herself water! with assistance – drenched shirt
- Unwilling to nap during the day. Shakes head and says “no” when holding her towards her bedroom lol…
- Shrieking and throwing head back to cry ugly tears when put into crib for attempt nap
- Likes to throw head back against the sofa for fun — new skill
- Says “ten” (“sup”) after a milk feed — knows we are recording her milk amounts
- Intaking very little milk at a time, like 10ml at a time
- Oct 27: yesterday she took 2 mini steps on her own and today she took 4 mini steps on her own! 😀
- She’s been grinding her teeth now that she has teeth… 7 teeth! 3 on top and 4 on bottom.
- Supply this week is dipping into the <200ml/day now. Almost time to stop pumping…!
It’s so cute when you say Baby K cried ugly tears. lol. Are there sometimes lovely tears? Or pretty tears? Hehe. I’m glad she’s starting to take a few steps! Yay!
Haha hmm, not really “lovely” or “pretty” tears lol. Sometimes there are big fat droplets that squeeze out when she suddenly cries. None of her crying is “pretty” lol
Awww. How about cute tears? 🥺
Lol not really either