Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Chicken with Cashew
Rosticceria Girasole in Florence, Italy
Posted on January 31, 2019 by stenoodie
September 9, 2018: Chinese takeout. The place was called Rosticceria Cinese Girasole and was a dark single-roomed unit. They had a couple tables for dining in, but it seemed the norm for takeout orders. We ordered two tofu soups, steamed … Continue reading →
Posted in Food, Travel | Tagged cashew chicken, Chicken with Cashew, Chinese food in Florence, Chinese takeout Florence, Florence Italy, Pollo con Anacardi, Rosticceria Cinese Girasole, Rosticceria Cinese Girasole food reviews, Rosticceria Girasole, Rosticceria Girasole Chinese food, Rosticceria Girasole Firenze, Rosticceria Girasole menu and prices, Tofu Soup, Verdura cinese, Via Dei Serragli N 75R 50124 | Leave a comment