Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Home of the Big Robots
Giant Transformers Robots at Primitive Designs
March 17, 2018: Primitive Designs is a retail and gift shop filled with some of the most unique and exotic antiques, furnishings, and art pieces I’ve ever seen. It’s located in Port Hope and is one of the top tourist … Continue reading
Posted in New Experiences Tagged #1 Tourist Attraction in Northumberland County & Port Hope, 2762 Northumberland County Rd 28, @PrimitiveDesgns twitter, Elephant made out of driftwood, glass on wood sculptures, hand blown glass sculptures, Home of the Big Robots, Lifesize Bumblebee robot, Lifesize Transformers robot, Port Hope, Primitive Designs, Primitive Designs business hours, Primitive Designs Canada, Primitive Designs transformers, T-Rex made of recycled motor vehicle parts 5 Comments