Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Making fish chowder at home
Chefs Plate: New England Fish Chowder
This was my first time making fish chowder at home. I was quite intrigued to try this New England Fish Chowder with Ciabatta Toasties when I saw it as one of the choices for the Chefs Plate meal selection for … Continue reading
Posted in Chef's Plate, cooking Tagged @ChefsPlateCA twitter, Chefs Plate fish chowder ingredients, Chefs Plate meals, Chefs Plate New England Fish Chowder, Chefs Plate recipe cards, Chefs Plate soup recipes, creamy fish and potatoes soup recipe, fish chowder recipe, free meals from Chefs Plate, homemade New England fish chowder with miso paste, Making fish chowder at home, New England Fish Chowder with Ciabatta Toasties, toasted ciabatta buns 2 Comments