Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
- Week 126 Motherhood — Valentine’s Day, outdoor walks, the return of HS
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Millennium Park Bean
Day 2 in Chicago 2017: The Bean in Millennium Park, Gibson’s Steakhouse, Chicago Sports Museum
Posted on January 2, 2018 by stenoodie
Thurs. Dec. 28, 2017: Second day in Chicago today!! After waking up at 8 ish a.m., we headed out for a small breakfast in the area. We popped into Pot Belly Sandwich Shop (209 S LaSalle St). I got an … Continue reading →
Posted in Travel | Tagged 1028 North Rush Street, @ChiSportsMuseum twitter, @GibsonsSteak twitter, @Potbelly twitter, Chicago Bean, Chicago Sports Museum, Chicago Sports Museum reviews, Egg & Cheddar Sandwich, Ensalada Azteca salad, Ferrari-Carano Siena red wine, Garbage Salad, Gibson's Bar and Steakhouse, Gibson's Bar and Steakhouse drinks menu, Gibson's Bar and Steakhouse menu and prices, Gibson's steakhouse Chicago reviews, Gibson's steakhouse lunch, Magnificent Mile Chicago, Millennium Park Bean, Millennium Park Bean Cloud Gate, Millennium Park Bean structure, Natives Food vegan dinner, Potbelly breakfast menu and prices, Potbelly Sandwich Shop Chicago, Sunflower Butter & Chia Jam Sandwich, taking the subway in Chicago, tourist in Chicago, W.R.'s Chicago Cut, Zappa chips | 5 Comments