Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 2 weeks old: new wooden blocks, 2-year-old wellness visit
- Brunch at Markham Station Restaurant Richmond Hill
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Ontario’s favourite small town
August 10-11, 2019: Another summer weekend, another beautiful weekend to get away to Ontario’s favourite small town. 🙂 Port Hope is a small town just an hour’s drive from the Greater Toronto Area that boasts the best preserved historic downtown … Continue reading