Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 19mths, 3weeks old: Crackers fiend, “Happy birthday” song
- Pizzeria Via Mercanti in Kensington Market
- Week 85: playing “slide” at home, first downtown outing, new straw bottle and sunglasses
- Saigon Lotus serving vegan Vietnamese and Thai cuisine
- Pandemic 2022 Dine in Eats: KAKA All You Can Eat Markham weekday dinner
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Roman restaurant near Piazza Spagna
September 5, 2018: After marvelling at the magnificent Trevi Fountain, we browsed the nearby streets for a restaurant for dinner. Vince gave us a tip to look for restaurants with the “trattoria” word in it (which meant simple Italian dishes … Continue reading →