Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Pizzeria Via Mercanti in Kensington Market
- Week 85: playing “slide” at home, first downtown outing, new straw bottle and sunglasses
- Saigon Lotus serving vegan Vietnamese and Thai cuisine
- Pandemic 2022 Dine in Eats: KAKA All You Can Eat Markham weekday dinner
- Week 84: Less interested in toys, resuming live reporting jobs after two years
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: food blog
After a fun but wintry toboggan ride, we were ready for something warm to line our stomachs! We had passed by Le Chic Shack (15 Fort St, Quebec City) the other day, which had a long line-up of customers. We … Continue reading
October 5, 2019: We had a little snack at The Sweet Escape Patisserie at the Distillery District during our afternoon visit. Despite the name of the shop, we didn’t get anything sweet from this cafe on this visit. They had … Continue reading