Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Italian
Pizzeria Via Mercanti in Kensington Market
May 10, 2022: Pizzeria Via Mercanti is located at 188 Augusta Ave in Kensington Market in downtown Toronto. After our small
Saizeriya Ristorante E Caffe (Tai Kok Tsui location)
We found a gem of a bargain-basement restaurant in this unsuspecting place. We were looking for a restaurant for an early dinner and Google Maps came to the rescue with Saizeriya Ristorante E Caffe (薩莉亞意式餐廳), a restaurant serving Italian food … Continue reading
Posted in Food, Travel Tagged affordable good eats Hong Kong, Baked Chicken and Spinach with White Sauce, Black Pepper Steamed Clams on Iron Plate, foodie, Garlic Baguettes, Grilled Greenshell Mussels with Vegetable Salsa, Grilled Lamb Rack, Hong Kong, Hong Kong food blogger, Italian, Italian Custard Pudding, Kronenbourg 1664 beer from France, Northern Shrimp Salad, restaurant review, Restaurants in Tai Kok Tsui, Saizeriya 薩莉亞意式餐廳, Saizeriya Ristorante E Caffe, Saizeriya Ristorante E Caffe Tai Kok Tsui, Seafood Chowder, Shop Nos. 201 & 202 2/F Commercial Development Park Summit 88 Beech St Tai Kok Tsui, tiramisu Leave a comment