Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Salmon watching in Port Perry
Salmon Watching in Port Hope, Ontario
Posted on September 21, 2014 by stenoodie
I love new experiences and today was definitely a new experience. A group of us went salmon watching in Port Hope in Ontario. It’s about an hour drive east from Markham and I’m glad that we headed out the door … Continue reading →
Posted in New Experiences | Tagged Canada, Cavan St., dam, effort, fish ladder, fishway, Ganaraska River, hard work, journey, lay eggs, life, migrating, migration, ocean, Ontario, perseverance, pictures of salmon watching fish ladder, Port Hope, salmon fish ladder, Salmon watching, salmon watching in Ontario, Salmon watching in Port Perry, sense of direction, stream, struggles, water | 17 Comments