Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
- 23 months and 2 weeks old – attending her second wedding, another Science Centre visit
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: water
To me, serenity is being alone and enjoying the own thoughts of my mind. There can be light sounds around me like music (radio) or the natural sounds that you hear in nature. I’m an introvert at heart and I … Continue reading
The other day, I posted a picture for the Weekly Photo Challenge about my experience doing stand-up paddle boarding but I haven’t blogged about it yet. Now that I’m done my detox and back to my regular “schedule” of blogging … Continue reading
This picture is one that I took recently at Wasaga Beach. It was my first time there and I definitely had to stick my feet in the water to see what it was like. It was neat to see that … Continue reading
Hello Day 2 of my very first detox!! Last night, without any carbs or protein in my body and only fruits and veggies and water, I started getting a headache and feeling a little light-headed. It’s actually a normal detox … Continue reading