Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 125 Motherhood – Baby’s Best Sleep, sleeping in bassinet, witching hour before bed, first stroller walk
- Week 124 motherhood – 6 weeks postpartum, 3/5 sick, refusals and acting out
- Week 123 motherhood – 2 yo meeting relatives for first time, bottomless pit
- Week 122 motherhood – latch-on pain, yanking, 2yo sleeping through the night, one-month old
- Week 121 – bananagrams, 5-hour stretches of sleep, first tummy time
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Seafood shabu-shabu at Seaport Market
October 3, 2016 ~ Day 2 in Hokkadio, Japan. Breakfast was at 7 a.m. on the 3rd floor where the reception area was. I woke up at 6 a.m. to get ready. I was impressed with the continental breakfast. I’ve … Continue reading