Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Brunch at Markham Station Restaurant Richmond Hill
- 24 months, 1 week old – two years old!, library visit, sick with her first cold
- 24 months old – attending a birthday party, small house reno, identifying the Queen
- 5-Course Vegan Tasting Menu at Avelo Restaurant
- 23 months and 3 weeks old: Centreville rides, third wedding, cooperation
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Taste of Toronto reviews
Last year, I attended the Taste of Toronto 2016 festival for free because I had won tickets to it from Raymond. Even at the close of last year’s event, I had said that if I happened to win tickets again … Continue reading