Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
- Week 136 motherhood – lots of drooling, babbling, sleeping in crib, shorter feeds again, the terrible twos
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Melia Fresh
Recap of Taste of Toronto 2017
Last year, I attended the Taste of Toronto 2016 festival for free because I had won tickets to it from Raymond. Even at the close of last year’s event, I had said that if I happened to win tickets again … Continue reading
Posted in Complimentary Adventures, Food Tagged 250 Fort York Blvd, @tasteoftoronto twitter, ACE Bakery, Blue Goose, Bottle Green, Croxall Foods Inc, Dairy-free cashew cheese from Zengarry, For Friends Who Feast, Gold Peak Tea Time, Greek honey from Melia Fresh, Grilled Cheese S'mores, Grilled Cheese S'mores on ACE Bakery Gourmet Buns, Melia Fresh, MoxTea, Nepresso, Pulp & Press Juice Co, Ristorante, Ristorante makeshift restaurant, Ristorante thin crust pizzas, Sap water from Croxall Foods Inc., Taste of Toronto, Taste of Toronto 2017, Taste of Toronto blogs, Taste of Toronto reviews, Toronto, Toronto restaurant festival, Ultra Thin Crust Kale Bacon and Ricotta pizza, Ultra Thin Crust Roasted Mushroom and Garlic pizza, Uniqlo AIRism, Uniqlo tent, Vita Coco, Wooffles & Cream, Wooffles & Cream at Taste of Toronto, Zengarry 1 Comment