Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Pizzeria Via Mercanti in Kensington Market
- Week 85: playing “slide” at home, first downtown outing, new straw bottle and sunglasses
- Saigon Lotus serving vegan Vietnamese and Thai cuisine
- Pandemic 2022 Dine in Eats: KAKA All You Can Eat Markham weekday dinner
- Week 84: Less interested in toys, resuming live reporting jobs after two years
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Toronto
Inside of Udon Kitanoya (513B Bloor St W), there is a dessert shop too. Thus, there’s actually two restaurants under one roof. Mango Like Dessert serves mango-focused desserts and Asian desserts. During the tasting event of the Japanese udon house, … Continue reading