Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 141 motherhood – free gifts, baby touching toes, lots of EarlyONs
- Week 140 motherhood – five months old!, high chair, Kids Fest, first 6-hour stretch!, rolling over
- Week 139 motherhood — responding to her name!, mother’s day as mom of two, return to EarlyON sessions
- Week 138 motherhood – 100 days celebration finally, another round of sickness, double lids
- Week 137 motherhood – postpartum hair loss, “talking”
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: September 28, 2013
Breakfast at Sunset Grill (Richmond Hill)
Sunset Grill is an all-day breakfast place and I’ve never tried it even though it’s fairly ubiquitous. Arriving at the Richmond Hill location on a sunny and gorgeous fall day on Saturday after a heavy Zumba session, we only had to … Continue reading
Posted in Food Tagged 1500 Elgin Mills Road East, all day breakfast, breakfast restaurants in Richmond Hill, breakfast spots in Richmond Hill, cheap eats in Richmond Hill, Eggs Florentine, Eggs Florentine with home fries, Elgin Mills and 404 restaurants, excellent service, food blog, foodie, home fries, restaurant review, Richmond Hill, Richmond Hill brunch spots, Salmon Eggs Sunset, smoked salmon eggs benedict, Southwest Vegan Breakfast Hash, Sunset Grill, Sunset Grill reviews, Sunset Grill Richmond Hill, Sunset Omelette, swiss cheese, White Tuna Salad Sandwich 2 Comments