Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: December 26, 2013
DiSCOVER. Trip to China. Day 15. July 30, 2013.
Posted on December 26, 2013 by stenoodie
Day 15: End of trip & flying home. So it is the finale. The DiSCOVER program isn’t necessarily over per se as we still have a few more events and workshops planned in August, but the main event — the … Continue reading →
Posted in Travel | Tagged flying home, Mon Sheong, Shanghai Pudong International Airport, Trip to 2013 China | 14 Comments