Looking for something?
Trending posts this week
stenoodie’s adventures around the world:
Play games to donate grains of rice!
- Week 131: Cantonese EarlyON Centre, new double stroller, thank you song, 2.5 years old, 3 months old, Ripley’s Aquarium, Niagara Falls
- Week 130 motherhood – good morning train song, virtual singalongs and storytime, passport photo
- Week 129 motherhood – social smiles and coos, first time at an EarlyON Centre
- Week 128 motherhood – baby smiles, breastfeeding in public, licking fist
- Week 127 motherhood – cooking with grandma, 2 months old, first chiro appointment
Top Posts & Pages
Daily Archives: December 2, 2013
Smoked Salmon Omelette at Shopsy’s
Shopsy’s is a casual restaurant that is located directly at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel at Queen Street West. The first time I was here was for lunch with my friends just before we were about to watch Miss Saigon at … Continue reading